Julia has a secret: she killed the guy she loved. It was an accident—sort of.
Julia is a Sary, the soul of a child who died before taking her first breath. Without this ‘breath of life’ she and others like her must help those on the verge of suicide. It’s a job Julia enjoyed, until the accident that claimed her boyfriend’s life—an accident she knows was her fault. If living with the guilt weren’t enough, she’s now assigned to help a girl dealing with the loss of her mother, something Julia is not exactly the best role model for. If she can’t figure out a way to help her, Julia will lose her position in the Sary, something she swore to her boyfriend would never happen.
Here’s a mini version of the trailer…
And the full-length trailer…
Find Colors Like Memories
Enter to win a $50 Amazon gift code through the Rafflecopter on this page.
About Meradeth Houston
I’ve never been a big fan of talking about myself, but if you really want to know, here are some random tidbits about me:
- I’m a California girl. This generally means I talk too fast and use “like” a lot.
- I have my doctorate in molecular anthropology. Translation: I sequence dead people’s DNA and spend a whole lot of time in a lab, which I love.
- I’ve been writing since I was 11 years old. It’s my hobby, my passion, and I’m so happy to get to share my work!
- My other passion is teaching. There’s nothing more fun than getting a classroom of college kids fired up about anthropology!
- If I could have a super-power, it would totally be flying. Which is a little strange, because I’m terrified of heights.