Servant of the Goddess: Book Four of the Immortyl Revolution
From the ashes of the first battle of the Immortyl Revolution, vampires Mia Disantini and Kurt Eisen set out to build a new Immortyl society.
Trouble arrives in the person of Cedric MacKinnon, a runaway adept of the ancient arts, who brings tidings of upheaval at the chief elder’s court that threatens everything Mia and Kurt have accomplished.
Mia finds it hard to resist when Cedric pledges his service and tempts her with the legendary skills he learned as an Immortyl courtesan.
Facing opposition from both within and out, Mia begins to doubt Kurt is up to the task of leading their followers to his vision of an Immortyl Utopia.
Torn between her loyalty to Kurt and Cedric’s insistence that she is the earthly manifestation of the Goddess Durga and destined to lead, Mia confronts the greatest challenge of her life.
Cedric’s Favorite Songs
The authoress, knowing what a rock and roll god I am at heart, asked me to share a few of my favorite tunes. There are so many to choose from. It was difficult to narrow it down, but these are the ones that I keep going back to. Read the list, my darlings, and then share a few of your own in the comments. Cheers!
- Suffragette City- David Bowie
- My Generation- The Who
- The Man Who Sold the World- David Bowie
- All Apologies- Nirvana
- I Wanna Be Sedated- The Ramones
- Stairway to Heaven- Led Zeppelin
- London Calling- The Clash
- Lust For Life- Iggy Pop
- Imagine- John Lennon
- Like a Rolling Stone- Bob Dylan
- White Rabbit- Jefferson Airplane
- Love me Two Times- The Doors
- All Along the Watchtower- Jimi Hendrix
- I Want it All- Queen
- Bad Reputation- Joan Jett
- God Save the Queen- Sex Pistols
- Me and Bobby Magee- Janis Joplin
- White Room- Cream
- I Don’t Like Mondays- The Boomtown Rats
- Stone Cold Crazy- Queen
- I Am a Rock- Simon and Garfunkle
- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction– Rolling Stones
- Space Oddity- David Bowie
- Ziggy Stardust- David Bowie
- Across the Universe- The Beatles
Find Servant of the Goddess
The Other Books in the Immortyl Revolution Series
About the Author
Denise Verrico is a New Jersey native who grew up in Pennsylvania. She is the author of the Immortyl Revolution urban fantasy series published by L&L Dreamspell. Denise was chosen as a presenter at Ohioana Book Fair in 2011 and 2012, and her books are part of the collection at the State Library of Ohio. Currently, she’s a member of Broad Universe and two writing groups. She attended Point Park College in Pittsburgh, where she majored in theatre arts, and was a member of The Oberon Theatre Ensemble in NYC with whom she acted, directed and wrote plays. Denise is a roller coaster fanatic and lives in Ohio with her husband, son and flock of six spoiled parrots.
Find Denise Verrico
1. Because Denise Verrico is awesome, she is giving away a free ebook of short stories based on the Immortyl Revolution series to everyone who comments on this post today!
2. There is also a blog-tour-wide giveaway with some awesome prizes: a paperback of Servant of the Goddess, an XL Cara Mia t-shirt, a set of posters (one for each book in the series), a pen, a keychain, vampire notepaper, and more! (US residents only–sorry!) Enter via the Rafflecopter at the other end of this link.
3. Two ebook copies of Servant of the Goddess (International fans only) Enter via the Rafflecopter at the other end of this link.