Easy and quick to make, Rosemary Shrimp Skewers are perfect for a weeknight dinner or anytime you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It is also a healthy recipe from Teresa Guidice’s Fabulicious! Fast & Fit book.
Rosemary Shrimp Skewers
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
24 large (21/25 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
lemon wedges for serving
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
- Mix the oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl or large Ziploc bag.
- Add the shrimp and toss well to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade, letting it cling to the shrimp.
- Thread the shrimp onto the skewers. (Soak wooden skewers for at least 30 minutes beforehand.)
- Place the shrimp on the grill and close the grill lid. Grill, with the lid closed as much as possible, turning occasionally, until the shrimp are opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.