My next foray into conquering all 50 states is to explore Alaska. While seeing the Northern Lights is another bucket list goal, I’m not killing two birds on this one and am going in the early summer. I’m taking another cruise (I do love them!), this time sailing up the Alaskan coast to Skagway and then back down through Glacier Bay.
Things I am looking forward to:
- Seeing Seattle before we sail out
- The actual cruise itself
- Seeing a polar bear from a far (hopefully)
- Petting a sled dog
- Panning for gold
- Finding gold (fingers crossed!)
- Sitting on my cabin’s balcony and watching the glaciers as I sail by
- Riding a train as I view the Alaskan coastline
Is anyone else exploring any new territory this year?